About Me

My name is Brenda Wesa and I am passionate about selling natural products.

I think my journey began sometime during college when I developed a reaction to a well known skin care/makeup line that I am sure many of you have tried. Deciding that it was probably safer to just stop using makeup or washing my face, I did just that. The chemicals in the products were just too harsh for my sensitive skin.

Between then and now I had developed a very basic skin care routine. I only used a couple products and not often. The expensive cleanser from the counter in the mall along with the toner/exfoliator that went with it. Using these sparingly my pocketbook could handle a resupply about twice a year. Then I had one blush and one eye shadow. Seriously, that is all that I used. I wasn't all that happy but I had products that didn't irritate my skin so I stuck with them.

One Sunday morning I caught an infomercial for a well known mineral makeup brand. I had never heard of mineral makeup before and was intrigued. After some investigation I was saddened by how expensive it was and even though I wanted to try it, didn't think I could. E-bay led me to another seller of mineral makeup for resonable prices and I gave it a try. I was hooked! Now I wanted to sell mineral makeup so that others could see the results and have a natural product that was actually good for their skin.
Fast forward two years and loving my minerals I was still in search of proper skin care. Here I was with natural makeup, but using chemicals to clean my skin. There had to be something better, but where and how much would it cost. After attending a Women's Health Seminar I was introduced to L'Bri Pure n'Natural skin care products. Passing right by the samples I ordered my full size trio right away. I was so excited to finally have a product for cleaning my skin that was natural.

My expectations were high I will admit, but everything from the smell to the way the product washes right off made me a believer. After about two weeks the dark circles under my eyes started to fade. I had been covering them up for years and now I was trying to figure out where they went. It was such an easy decision to add L'Bri to my Morgan Minerals business. Now my customers had products to put on their entire face naturally.

The best part of the L'Bri business model is that it is entirely up to me how much time I spend working. I have small children and was already working from home with Morgan Minerals. The home shows can be done anytime I want to schedule them and my website is working for me 24/7. Also the start up costs for joining the L'Bri team are very small. What a great way to start a business for yourself with products that you can believe in and want to tell others about.








© NBN 2009: About Me