Why I Love L'Bri

Where do I begin with the many reasons I love L'Bri Pure n'Natural Skin Care products? For years I was unhappy with the different skin care treatments that I had tried. With very sensitive skin, reactions to the other products was frequent. Morgan Minerals makeup solved my problem in the makeup department but I was still cleaning my face with chemicals. Then I attended a seminar featuring L'Bri. What a great combination! Now everything I used on my skin could be natural.

What is it that sets L'Bri apart? What makes it so different? Only L'Bri uses specially prepared Aloe Barbadensis Miller as the first ingredient in skin care products. I love the fresh scents of all the L'Bri products and how easily they wash off with water. But my favorite part is how I am no longer ruining hand towels in my bathroom. Those other products where leaving behind bleach spots on all my towels. It looked like I had an accident in the laundry. I still wonder exactly what that was doing to my face......but, I don't worry about that any longer. Now I have L'Bri!




© NBN 2009: Why I Love L'Bri