My Natural Makeover

I decided to give myself a natural makeover and wanted you to see the results.

What can you achieve with Nothing But Natural products?




I use the entire Deep Pore Trio from L'Bri and you are going to see how I slip in another product while using the Trio. First I used the L'Bri Deep Pore Cleanser. I can't get over the great fresh smell. Don't tell anyone but I think I might be addicted to it. It seems to be the one item that I keep having to buy more of because I use it more then anything else. I can't wait to wash my face! My face feels so clean when I am finished and all the oil is gone.


Next I use the L'Bri Deep Pore Freshener. This product is so refreshing. I can almost feel it balancing my pH levels as I wipe it on with a cotton round pad. The coolness makes my face feel.....well.....fresh! Once again, no oil in sight. Just a squeaky clean face. Looking good now!


Ok, now for some real refreshment. I apply the L'Bri Smooth n'Firm Eye Repair Gel under and around the corners of my eyes. I use my little pinky finger to just dab it on under my eyes and then I head for the crows feet area. You only need a small amount to do a large job. My dark circles are disappearing for the first time in years.


Now I just use a small amount of L'Bri's Oil Free Moisturizer. It comes concentrated so you don't need to over do it. I use upward motions as I spread it in. No reason to help gravity that has been pulling on my face all day. I finish with my forehead and then spritz my whole face with water and smooth that in too. Remember our products don't contain water....so you are going to have to add some. Don' forget your neck and chin line too.

Here I take a break to dry my hair. Why am I telling you this? Because right now my face it wet, yes, hydrated! It will take a couple minutes for all the water that I just put on my face to absorb and I don't want to start my makeup before that happens.

I didn't use any exfoliating products today but the Facial Masque, Facial Peel and Exfoliating Face & Body Scrub are all excellent choices a couple times a week. Now, on to the makeup.


For starters I have to head straight for the Bisque Concealer. I admit that after using the L'Bri products my pimples are slim to none. But I still have red spots, plus at the time of this makeover, I have a bit of a sunburn and my freckles are sure popping out all over. Bisque Concealer works great on the dark circles under your eyes too. I just used a little here.


Next is my foundation. I will admit that having all these makeup possibilities under my roof makes me experiment a bit with shades. However, for this makeover I used the Medium Dark Tan Foundation. It seems perfect for my olive skin in the summertime. That is when I use a foundation to even out my sunburn.


Not that I am going to need it today, but I applied a bit of Adobe Blush. I might already have some color to my face, but it isn't exactly where I want it so I am going to even the color out a bit. Then I am going to use just a touch of Cinnamon Warmth. I love to use it on my eye lids. They never seem to get much sun since I wear sunglasses all the time. I use the warmth to stop them from glowing before I put on my eye shadows.


The last mineral step before the eye shadow is to lock in the look and take away anything that looks oily. Here I use the Translucent Veil. Just a little bit gives me that polished airbrush look. I love how it evens out all the colors and makes my face look very natural and not "made up".


For Eye Shadows I use 3 different colors. I use the Pink Chocolate Dark on the base of my eyelid. Then the Pink Chocolate Light as a highlight just under the eyebrow. Finally I make a line of Taupe in the crease of the eyelid. After I apply all three then I blend them with a soft brush.

Finally, I use a brown eyeliner and a black mascara to finish my look. I think I did pretty well. It took courage to take the first picture so I am only going to focus on the end result. A nice look that certainly enhanced my features but still looks very natural.









© NBN 2009: My Natural Makeover